Wednesday, October 17, 2012

essie's Eternal Optimist


I recently got my nails done at the nail salon last weekend, and I decided on a beautiful pink color, close to Essie's camera.  (Below)
This color was gorgeous as he was applying it, but when it dried it was an insane neon red color, which I had for a couple days. I decided that since it was Fall-time, that I'd opt in for a fallish color rather than something that was in style last summer. 
So I headed over to the local CVS and they didn't have a big selection at all.  Probably like 10 colors and that was it. This one shade really caught my eye though, luckily.
This color is so amazing! It almost blends in with my skin-tone, but it also compliments it just as well! It's right between a pinky/rose-tone, which makes it an all-around subtle color. It's perfect for any season especially spring, but I think it's dark enough for fall. Two layers was more than enough to coat my nails and it hasn't chipped yet and it's almost been a week! When I get acrylic nails done they usually don't even last two weeks which is insane. Here is the color in two settings, natural and artificial/indoor light!
Excuse the excess red on my nails, I'm too lazy to fix it :P Above is the indoor/artificial light.
Above is natural light :)
This color is amazing! I will definitely buy it again once this runs out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment