Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me/Peach Kiss


I can't imagine with how late I am reviewing this, considering the amount of people who have already done it, but if you're reading, thanks. :)
Okay, so today's review is on the Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline, and let me tell you, I live in these things. Mainly because they actually work, but anyway. The first one I got was the Peach Kiss color/flavor. I prefer this color to the second one I got, which was Cherry Me. 
First off, Peach Kiss looks like more of a flesh tone, and it is, but I hadn't removed the Cherry Me I put on before I took the pictures so it's more red on my lips, I apologize. D: This one has a lot of shimmer in it. I believe Cherry Me has some shimmer in it but with Peach Kiss you can see the shimmer in the product even before you apply it, and with Cherry Me you really can't see it. 
Cherry Me is a sheer color, atleast from what it looks like in stick form compared to a swatch on the skin. But I'll show you that later. I will say that this is totally NOT my color at all. All I want it to do is moisturize my lips, not make everyone at school ask if I have makeup on :( but whatever, I chose the color :P and I can guess that people do love the red color.
Now on to the claims!! Woooo! Okay, so they claim that Baby Lips gives 8 hours moisture. I can agree with that. What I did was I put it on right before I went to bed, and I sleep alot longer than 8 hours, especially on the weekends! When I woke up, my lips still felt moisturized! Which never happens to me, because I have extremely dry lips.
Now to the swatches on my skin! The peach kiss is the lighter and bigger swatch because I had to use a knife to get the color out lmao! Then the red one is Cherry Me of course!
One last thing before I end this, I will be buying this again, because I feel that it really does work. Maybelline is probably my favorite drugstore cosmetics company, and you'll find out tomorrow :)
Thanks for reading today's daily review!

1 comment:

  1. Omygosh.. is it possible if I send you cash through post and you send me the lipbalm? LOL! craziest idea.. they don't have this in Malaysia.. SOBS

    ReplyDelete