Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse - Foundation


Yessss! This foundation is my absolute baby. I love this foundation soooo much! It offers just the right coverage for someone who goes to school everyday and it's so blendable! Disregard the redness in this photo my camera was being weird :)
Okay so, you probably can't see it, but on my ring finger's knuckle is where I just half blended it, and on the remainder of the back of my hand is where I blended it all out. As you can tell, it's not my color. This was my summer foundation right before I went back to school so.. yeah. If I'm correct I'm in Light 2 or 1. I didn't realize how pale I was until I went to pick my foundation tone :(
(Just to prove it's not my tone) I can't tell you how much I love this foundation. When I was little my mom used to have the cream foundation in the little palettes with the mirrors and sponges. Yes, I'm aware they still make them lol, just trying to paint a picture heree! I have grown to have an absolute hate for those things! I don't know why either. I know I didn't want a really runny foundation cause waiting for stuff to dry is not my thing, that's why my nails have such horrible finish to them. Anyway back to the subject lol, having a mousse foundation is really awesome, because it's not runny! It's perfect. I also love how they have the different textures of this foundation. Like the cream kind and the liquid kind. Here's a picture of this little freckle I have on my arm before and after foundation :D
 Before
After
I dunno, it's not like I need foundation to cover my arm freckles anyway! Just an example to show coverage :) I'd say it's medium to full coverage because you can really build-up the coverage. I will say that when you first apply it that the color can seem a little lighter than it actually dries to be. So when you're at the store testing your color let it fully dry first! And by the way, this foundation has never broken me out! :)
Thanks for reading today's review :) I might post another one later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment